We’re hiring! Know someone who might want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for an experienced auto parts person.
Duties include supplying parts to service writers and technicians, retail customer service, ordering and maintaining inventory, servicing wholesale customers, and internet sales.
If you are working for a general shop, dealer, quick tune, or you just graduated from tech school, call us now at 301-340-7222.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Computer skills are a must. Great with Excel is a plus.
- Ability to occasionally lift an object up to 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s license
- Detail oriented and good with numbers
- Comfortable on the phone and great with customer service
- Previous parts department experience is a plus
- Opportunity for the right person if you’re new to the car business
Compensation is based on experience and individual qualifications
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement plan
- Paid disability insurance
- Flexible health and dental insurance plans
- 5-day work week
Who We Are:
- Established 40 years
- Clean, bright, well-equipped facility
- Ethical standards
- Cooperative atmosphere
- Latest factory software systems
- Parts department
- SAAB OSC Parts distributor
- Top rating in Checkbook
- Loyal and trusting client base